Sunday, July 28, 2013

BETWEEN THE LINES

forever 21 tank + levi's jeans + silence+noise kimono + marc by marc jacobs watch + ring from urban outfitters + bracelet from urban
 outfitters + chanel bag + ray ban sunglasses + sole society wedges + yves saint laurent rouge pur couture (le rouge)


This kimono that I recently purchased has been my go-to throw on for whenever I am scrambling for a light jacket when leaving the house. It's perfect for summer and matches really well with everything I've paired it with so far. I threw it on over this plain white tank and jeans combo to make the outfit a little less boring. Here are a few others that are similar to this style: Nasty Gal, Revolve Clothing, and Tobi. Black and white is always a classic, but the next one I go for will probably be a fun colored or floral one. Speaking of another piece, and another favorite of mine, that is black and white are my wedges. These shoes happen to be the cheapest yet the most comfortable pair of heels I have EVER owned. I definitely recommend getting a pair while you still can!   

No comments:

Post a Comment