Thursday, August 8, 2013

NEW IN: CAMBRIDGE PASTEL SATCHEL


Look what came in the mail yesterday! I shouldn't be buying any summer items anymore since it's almost fall, but I couldn't resist when I saw these classic Cambridge satchels in my favorite color! The inside is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but I am glad that it's not too bulky or boxy like I was afraid it would be. Before it arrived in the mail I was contemplating about getting it in a brown color as well, but I think one is enough and I don't think spending another $140 on the same bag is worth it. Hopefully the next bag I get will be one of these: Marc by Marc Jacobs in Light Sand, Madewell Transport Tote in English Saddle, or 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel in Black. I'm heading off to San Francisco for a few days with my new purchase, so make sure to check back to see how I style it!    

No comments:

Post a Comment