Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Happy Thanksgiving to all and hope everyone is having a lovely time with their loved ones! Here are the Sprinkles Cupcakes I mentioned before in a previous post! I can't wait for my family to gobble them up after we've had our turkey and Chinese food dinner tradition. The flavors are, from left to right, Orange Cranberry, Pumpkin, Red Velvet, and Dark Chocolate. Visit the Sprinkles website to check out their upcoming boxes, which come at a price of $39. I'm most likely going to get the Joy Box for my family during Christmas time because the flavors sound delicious, especially Vanilla Peppermint. After that I'll probably go back and try their S'more Cupcake before they discontinue on January 12. I probably sound very eager for food right now but that's probably because I just recovered from a case of food poisoning and have missed food for a couple of days. Anyway, enjoy your time with your families and remember all the things in life that you have that you can be thankful for. Also remember that we are all pretty lucky because there are so many people out there who don't have families or food to enjoy. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment