Monday, November 11, 2013

THE 8TH

h&m top + vintage levi's denim cut offs + topshop cardigan + gifted michael kors watch + chanel crossbody bag + socks from urban 
outfitters (similar here) + steve madden boots (similar here)



Happy Monday! It's the start of the week...again. I've been super busy and just got the news that I will be working at Madewell starting at the end of this week so I'll try my best to keep up with you guys. Here's a casual and slightly holiday themed outfit that I wore last Friday to a Disneyland date with my boyfriend. These over the knee Steve Madden boots were a desperate and last minute buy when I really needed them last year. If I had to do it over again I would have saved the money and bought leather ones instead because these ones tend to sag a lot and I don't find it very pretty. I'm still on the search for some good ones and I'll be sure to share with you all when I find some! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment