Monday, December 16, 2013

A DAY OFF

shirt from urban outfitters + free people denim jacket + madewell jeans + marc by marc jacobs bag + gabriela artigas ring (index finger)
no brand heart ring + h&m necklace + warby parker baxter glasses + madewell flats



Hey guys! Guess who is now on winter break?! This girl! I finally got an entire day off and I spent it with a bare face while running holiday errands and Christmas shopping. I know a lot of people hate buying presents and put it off until last minute but I am already all done with mine! If there's one thing I love more than shopping for myself, it's shopping for the people I love. Anyway, this is the outfit I wore while playing Santa Claus. I am absolutely in love with this Free People denim jacket that I purchased this past summer. It's amazingly soft and just about goes with anything. I just purchased this Madewell one today to have a darker washed one. It probably won't be as soft but it's one of the brands that I will always be loyal to. This outfit is super simple so I decided to add the necklace to make the look more fun. These shoes, Madewell of course, are new and surprisingly have not been a pain to break in. I'll probably update with another outfit post soon and you guys will be hearing a lot more from me since I have a month of freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment