Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A TASTE OF CHRISTMAS


Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays to all! This year I got myself two little presents and I am absolutely in love with them! The YSL lipstick photographed a bit darker but the color is exactly how it is photographed on the Sephora website. The Rouge Volupte Shine collection is a must buy because it feels as smooth as silk when you apply to your lips. I'm definitely going to buy more colors when my bank account recovers from all the Christmas spending! The Nars Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls is my number one favorite right now. I sampled it at the beginning of the month but the Sephora I was at was all sold out of it - I can't blame them because it's an amazing color! I finally found it at another location and was so ecstatic! It'll be the perfect color for my island getaway starting on the 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment