Wednesday, December 11, 2013

FOUR DOWN, ONE TO GO

h&m flannel top + forever 21 vest + free people jeans + madewell belt (similar here) + gabriela artigas ring (middle finger) + h&m bracelet
 + steve madden booties

Just one more final and then I get to enjoy one month of winter break! By 10 AM tomorrow I will officially be done with my fall semester of my senior year! Can't believe how fast time flies. Anyway, here's the look of the day, very casual and laidback since it is finals week. I have a bad case of senioritis, which is why I can actually look decent during finals and not walk around in the same sweatpants all week. No bag with this look because I've just been using my boring, grey backpack to hold all my books in. Also, the weather was quite nice today so I didn't have to walk around looking like a huge puff ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment