Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MY ONLY WISH


In the midst of finals week I find myself wanting to do all things Christmas related! My reward for finishing my finals on Thursday is to come home and decorate my tree while listening to Christmas music and making hot chocolate. Here's a sneak peek of my tree this year, it's a shiny teal if you can't tell. I've been finding that listening to Christmas music while studying makes it more fun and just pushes me to get through this week so I can celebrate my 22nd birthday and the holiday season! Here are some of the songs that I've had on repeat this week:
  • Frosty the Snowman - Bing Crosby
  • Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
  • It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble 
  • All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
  • My Only Wish - Britney Spears 
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra 
  • Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Frank Sinatra 
  • This Christmas - Chris Brown
  • Christmas Eve - Justin Beiber
  • Mistletoe - Justin Beiber 
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside - Jessica Simpson 
  • Fa La La - Justin Beiber & Boyz II Men
  • I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Jessica Simpson
  • Run Run Rudolph - Kelly Clarkson
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment