Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TAKE ME AWAY

free people crop top + patterson j. kincaid tank + h&m shorts + gabriela artigas ring + ray ban sunglasses (similar here) + pour la
 victoire sandals

It's been quite difficult looking back at my photos from paradise without feeling a bit of sadness with the start of school again. Actually, not just a bit of sadness, a lot of sadness. I'd much rather be swimming in clear, blue waters instead of sitting in an uncomfortable desk and listening to that one professor whose voice makes you want to fall asleep. I find the time in class to pass by faster when I think about my days on the island with no cares or responsibilities. Here's a quick and simple outfit from one of those carefree days. I'm very much in love with these H&M shorts because of the details on the sides, but unfortunately the more I wear it, the more I wash it, and the more I wash it the more they shrink. I'll definitely be on the lookout for shorts similar to this as spring approaches. I wish I had more shots of this outfit to share but I figured a very simple outfit called for a simple post. Anyway, it's now my bedtime so I'm off! Talk to you guys soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment