Thursday, February 13, 2014

FOUND IN THE DUST

madewell denim shirt (similar here) + brandy melville shirt + madewell jeans + h&m necklace + madewell transport tote + hat from
 urban outfitters + sam edelman boots


This outfit is back from December but I decided to post it because of the lack of outfits lately. I'm guilty of wearing this outfit many many times, just with different accessories because 1) I love black jeans 2) I love effortless layering and 3) it's simple but looks good! Even though the winter season is almost over and it hasn't even been too cold, I'd recommend getting this Sam Edelman booties just because they are so comfortable! I once worked six hours in them and my feet didn't hurt during or afterwards. I've had the urge since then to buy them in black as well, but my credit card disagrees. Just as a side note, my room looks very different than this since I've rearranged everything for my puppy, so check back to see what it looks like now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment