Tuesday, February 18, 2014

LAZY SUNDAY'S

h&m tank top + forever 21 blouse + forever 21 shorts + gabriela artigas ring + bracelet from urban outfitters (top) + madewell
 bracelet (bottom) + madewell transport tote + shoes from nasty gal + warby parker baxter glasses




I finally got the chance to go out for an outfit shoot on Sunday with Oliver! Here he is at nine week old, isn't he adorable?! Anyway, this Sunday was a very lazy Sunday and I think I dressed accordingly. We found a nice secluded park in Playa Vista and had a great first experience in the grass and in sand! Oliver loved it and my boyfriend and I were so proud watching him play and frolic around in the open for the first time. The weather was just perfect and it felt so nice to finally wear shorts and a light blouse again. I decided to go with a very low budget outfit on this outing with the new puppy since I knew I'd be getting his dirty little paws on me. We hope to make these Sunday Funday's a tradition, so check back weekly for updates and watch Oliver grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment