Thursday, February 27, 2014

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

minkpink dress + jacket from urban outfitters + shoes from urban outfitters + gabriela artigas ring + madewell transport tote



Here's my outfit from my last Sunday Funday, which was spent brunching and playing in the park with my puppy. Sunday's are quickly becoming my favorite days because my boyfriend and I always plan a fun filled day! The gorgeous weather gave me a reason to pull out this flowy MinkPink dress that I'm always finding ways to wear. I topped it off with this byCORPUS denim/leather jacket that I've had for a couple years. I just started falling in love with it because I finally broke it in and it no longer fits me like a cardboard box. My Ecote shoes recently got broken in as well and I've been wearing them almost everyday since they stopped cutting up my feet. Maybe it's because I look at them five days out of the week now, but I'm really loving metallic accents on shoes. I looked up a few and fell in love with what I found: Ecote sandals, Loeffler Randall pumps, and Joie sandals. A girl can keep on dreaming...    

No comments:

Post a Comment