Monday, March 17, 2014

NEW IN: FREE PEOPLE BRALETTE


Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my newest buy with you all because I absolutely love it and would recommend it for this spring and the nearing summer season! This cute and sexy bralette isn't extremely pricey AND comes in so many different colors. I bought it in Blush but am trying to get it in Ivory and Lilac by summer time! It'd be perfect to wear under a low cut blouse or with high-waisted shorts and a cover up. If I have convinced you and you have realized what a great and versatile piece this bralette can be, I'd recommend buying these online because the stores don't have all the colors and their sizes run out fast. Don't worry about size because it runs true to size. I'm normally a small or x-small and an x-small fits perfectly on me. Happy shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment