Thursday, April 17, 2014

BACK AT IT

skargorn shirt + free people shorts + madewell belt + necklace from nasty gal + gabriela artigas ring + cambridge satchel (other colors and
 similar styles here) + dv by dolce vita booties

Hello, everyone! I am now on Easter break so I had some time to share today's outfit and my new haircut with you all. I wore this super casual outfit while brunching, shopping, and coffee-ing with my roomie. You can never go wrong with a tee and denim! I've been re-falling in love with distressed denim shorts since it's heating up again, so I traded in my jeans for one of my favorite shorts. I  recently just ordered my first pair of One Teaspoon shorts and am patiently waiting for them to arrive from Australia. I would share the link with you guys, but it doesn't seem to be on their website anymore so I'm guessing they sold out very recently. Anyway, I'm packing up for a weekend in Vegas with the boyfriend so I'll check in soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment