Tuesday, August 6, 2013

HALF AND HALF

top from tobi + vintage levi's denim cut offs + h&m leather jacket + brandy melville belt + ettika spiked bracelet (top) + cara couture round
 bracelet (middle) + h&m bracelet (bottom) + h&m bangle (right arm) + h&m rings + botkier bag + seychelles booties


It's almost that time of year when fall pieces start mixing with summer wardrobe. Is anyone else a little bummed that this summer hasn't been as hot as usual? I've found myself wearing pants almost as often as I wear shorts, but I'm on a mission to exploit my summer pieces as much as I can before it's too late. Today wasn't too hot so I paired my favorite denim cut offs and this strapless top with one of fall's staples, a leather jacket. This H&M leather jacket is perfect for the rest of August because it's not too thick and isn't full sleeved. Here are some more of the similar style: Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, and H&M. Can't wait to share more summer outfits with you guys before the season ends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment