Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BOO BOO BOO!


Are you ready for the spookiest time of the year?! I sure am! These past couple of weeks have consisted of buying decorations, candies, baking goods, and other little things to get festive and ready for the 31st. All that's left to do is figure out a costume! I'm thinking maybe a boxer or a fireman? Whatever I can whip up in a fast and cost efficient way. Pictured above on the left are Halloween Peeps and on the right are Rice Krispie Pops from Dylan's Candy Bar at The Grove. Other cute treats that you can find at Dylan's are:  Haunted Cookie House Kit, Gummy Body Parts, and Ice Cube Trays with Gummy Eyeballs. I've already spent my fair share on Halloween supplies so, sadly to say, I won't be getting any more Halloweenie. If you aren't feeling Halloween yet, don't worry! I've felt the blues a couple times and it's so sad when the holidays don't seem like the way they should be. Here are a few tips: 1) decorate your place 2) buy seasonal candies 3) go to Halloween themed events and 4) get an early start on creating your costume! The first three tips have really helped me this year get into the Halloween spirit and I hope they work for you as well. P.S. I don't know if it's clear yet, but I'm a very big holiday person!

No comments:

Post a Comment