Friday, October 18, 2013

WEEKEND SIGN OFF

madewell peplum tank (similar here) + t by alexander wang skirt (different color here) + michael kors watch + h&m ring (right
 hand) + noir rings (left hand) + marc by marc jacobs messenger bag + warby parker baxter glasses + steven by steve madden flats  


There's no other feeling like the feeling I get on Fridays! It was pretty hot again today so I ditched the jeans and used the opportunity to wear this T by Alexander Wang skirt that I don't appreciate enough. It's so soft and I love the shape but I always find it hard to piece it together with other items. I decided this Madewell peplum tank, which is tucked in, would be the best match because the color blends in nicely with the skirt's grey waistband. I dug out my favorite fall flats for the past two years and my go to bag to finish off the look. I'll be signing off for the weekend now, so have a great one again and I'll talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. The skirt looks flattering on you. Love the outfit. :)
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete