Sunday, October 27, 2013

ADVENTURE TIME: HALLOWEEN VERSION

mummy cake pop with m&m's as eyes

I know Halloween is in just a few days, but before the spookiest holiday comes to an end, make your way down to Anaheim to enjoy some frights and scares at Disneyland! I'm just kidding, it's more cute than frightful, which is why I've been here a couple times this month already because I can't handle actual scary things. The entire park is decorated to please the smallest of toddlers and they even have Mickey's Halloween Party during certain nights. Instead of chainsaws and freaky clowns, you can enjoy a nice walk in the decked out park in fun costumes! The only scary thing about Disneyland during this time of year is Space Mountain's transformation into Ghost Galaxy. I admit that I get a bit scared on this holiday themed ride, but I can't resist going on it because it is pretty fun! Also, check out the Nightmare Before Christmas themed Haunted Mansion ride. If you can't, don't fret because the Haunted Mansion ride stays themed until Christmas! Visit the happiest place on earth yourself before it's too late to see all the other decorations that I have unfortunately not captured and eat all the creepy foods they have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment