Monday, November 4, 2013

CRANBERRY

 brandy melville skirt (similar here) + free people sweater + gifted michael kors watch + chanel crossbody bag + jeffrey campbell boots


Does it irritate anyone else that it starts to get dark at 4:30 now? I wore this skirt during the day but by the time it hit 4 I had to change into pants so I wouldn't freeze when I went to my night class. This Brandy Melville skirt is my newest buy and I love it so much because the material is so light and makes me feel so girly just by the way it moves and feels. Next time I wear it I'll probably pair it with tights because it's starting to get so cold now. P.S. Please excuse the dirty mirror, it's time to clean my apartment soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look fab! Love the off-the-shoulder sweater and the shape of the skirt, it's my favorite at the moment! Also here's getting dark so early, winter is coming too fast :(
    However great look ;)

    xx
    Laura
    www.pursesandi.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous skirt! I love that cranberry color & you look fantastic!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete