Friday, November 1, 2013

OCTOBER IN AN INSTA


I hope you all had a fun Halloween! I don't know about you guys, but October seemed way too short for me. This means winter is coming sooner and I'm now only seven months away from graduating college! Two things that I am not really ready for quite yet. Anyway, I tried a lot harder this month to dedicate more time to this blog and I hope it has showed! I hope to put that same dedication in for November, but my November is quite packed with school work since it's the month before finals. Now that Halloween has come and gone, it's time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I happened to stumble into a Sprinkles last night and already know what I'll be ordering for my family's annual Thanksgiving dinner. I've never really done anything besides dinner with the family for this holiday, but I'll be researching on Pinterest to find other ways to celebrate and I'll be sure to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment