Tuesday, October 29, 2013

LITTLE BLACK DRESS

free people dress + vest from urban outfitters + kate spade bow ring + chanel crossbody bag + dv by dolce vita boots


I didn't take detail shots for this outfit, but I am wearing a gold Kate Spade ring on my left hand in these photos. Looking back however, I would have taken the ring off since the gold does not match with the bag or the outfit as a whole. Look into Kate Spade's jewelry though because they are super cute and affordable! I bought this vest a couple years back for when I took my trip to Yosemite, but lately I've had a weird urge to wear it quite often. One thing I love doing is mixing dressy items with more casual ones, which is what I think I did here with the earthy vest toning down the little black dress and Chanel bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment