Thursday, January 16, 2014

A SWEET ESCAPE

dress from urban outfitters + madewell denim vest + gabriela artigas ring + ray ban sunglasses (similar here) + chanel crossbody bag +
 converse sneakers



I miss being able to have Waiola's shave ice every day - no other place like it. If you get the chance to go one day, I'd recommend the Creamsicle flavor if you want to be reminded of your childhood. It tastes just like the popsicle! On this very windy day on Oahu, with my Creamsicle and Calpico flavored shave ice in hand, I paired this three-quarter sleeved dress with this denim vest to be warm enough from the winds but cool enough from the sun. I never used to be a fan of sleeves showing when wearing denim vests, but for reasons that I can't quite explain I am a fan of that look now. This is the last of my outfit posts from my vacation since my uniform consisted mostly of bikinis and denim shorts. Check back shortly for more photos that will make us all wish we could make a sweet escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment